Thursday, April 8, 2010

Introduction


I guess I should start by introducing myself, and by telling you why I am writing this blog. My name is Audra. I am 21 years old and I weigh 115 pounds, and am 5'0. I decided that I wanted to get in shape, and try to be healthier. I also wanted to lose ten pounds. So I told my boyfriend how I was feeling, and it turned out he felt the same way. We decided to order this workout program we saw on t.v. called p90x. After asking everyone I knew if they had heard about it we called in and purchased it. I was very curious about the program and wanted to know if I would see results, what it was like, and more. I am writing this blog for other people who are interested in p90x, but unsure whether they would like to make the investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment